Why Choose Jungle Jam’s Trampolines?
• Traditional courts use pads to cover the steel beams that connect the trampoline beds. Our courts require no pads because our entire system is safely hidden beneath the surface. We have no dangerous contact zones that criss-cross throughout other parks.
The Problem With Pads in Traditional Courts?
• Pads in traditional courts provide a false sense of security because landing on them can still cause injuries.
• Pads create dangerous criss-cross contact zones in traditional courts. Our padless system essentially creates one continuous jumping surface.
• Pads are generally two inches above the traditional trampoline bed which can cause a trip hazard. Our padless system creates a level jumping surface, eliminating the trip hazard.
• Jumping on trampoline beds can create a gap between the bed and the pad and it’s possible to get a foot stuck in the gap. Our padless system eliminates this gap.
• There are no pads so the entire surface is open for bouncing – it’s all play area!
• Our courts provide a more powerful bounce! Rather than a simple array of coil springs, our courts use a combination of Leaf Springs, flexible foam and coils to boost rebound – all safely hidden beneath the bouncy surface!
• Open jump area that allows you to jump in any direction without pad interference.
• One-of-a-kind construction provides a dynamic bounce.
JAMMIN’ DODGEBALL COURTS
• The preferred court for the Ultimate Dodgeball Championship.
• Bounce anywhere gameplay eliminates trip hazards when moving around the court.
• Wall-to-wall trampolines sets the stage for epic showdowns.
JAMMIN’ BASKETBALL DUNK LANES
• Adjustable rims that make it easier for all jumpers to experience a slam dunk!
• Individual lanes give you the freedom to experiment your moves without interference.
PROFESSIONAL AIR BAG
• Our professional air bag is cleaner than messy foam pits, which can harbor bacteria and create huge amounts of dust.
• We have multiple lanes suitable for simultaneous jumps.
• Jumpers can land anywhere on the air bag and the bag carefully cradles the body upon impact.
• The air bag contains “fingers” which offer greater coverage and the design allows the air bag to reset itself quickly and minimizes the risk of catapulting or bouncing other jumpers off the air bag.
*Based on data provided by our manufacturer and received from a live operating facility over 18 months, compared to injury rates of an average padded trampoline system.