JUNGLE JAM GRIPPY SOCKS INCLUDED WITH EACH PURCHASE!*
*Each Playing Guest is required to wear Jungle Jam Grippy Socks
• Jungle Jam cares about safety and cleanliness, therefore we’ve adopted a SOCK ONLY philosophy.
• ALL PLAYING GUESTS must wear Jungle Jam grippy socks. No shoes will be allowed in the play areas. • Lockers and open cubbies are available. Lockers are $3.00 for a one-time in and one-time out access; and $5.00 for in and out access.
• Jungle Jam grippy socks are included in the Admission Price.
• Arcade game play sold separately.
• Previously purchased Jungle Jam Grippy Socks may be worn and admission for that individual will be discounted $1.00! Socks must be clean, with grippy intact and with no holes.
• Non-School Weekdays are priced the same as Holidays.
• We apologize, no outside food or drinks are allowed.
• A signed waiver must be completed for ALL GUESTS entering the facility whether playing or spectating. Minors must have a legal guardian sign a waiver for them.
Discounts (Must be purchased in person)
• Military Discounts: 10% off with valid Military ID
• Group Discounts – 10 or more children: $1.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 20 or more children: $2.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 30 or more children: Please Call For Rates
EVERYONE is required to sign the liability waiver or have a waiver signed on their behalf, regardless of age and physical abilities. Even those individuals that will not be playing (spectators) must sign a waiver (i.e., grandpas, grandmas, uncles, aunts, etc.). If an individual does not have a valid waiver on file, they will NOT be allowed to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS. Waivers are valid for one year.
How many tables are reserved for each party package?admin2022-10-04T17:46:34-06:00
Yes, if you wish to open a tab for your guests, please coordinate with your party host on the day of the event.
Alternatively, once you know how much money you want to give your guests, we can add that dollar amount to the Jam Passes and your guests can use the Jam Pass as a gift card to make additional purchases. Please keep in mind that the money added to the card can be used at the admissions counter, at the arcade and at the concession stand.
Are we able to bring decorations?admin2021-11-22T17:14:31-07:00
Yes, you can bring your own plates, utensils, napkins and table covers. We only ask that you let us know in advance so that we don’t set up your table beforehand. If you would like us to set up your table using your items, we ask that you bring the items the day before the party so that we can set up before your arrival.
Can I bring a piñata?admin2021-11-22T17:21:37-07:00
Because the party packages are built around space availability, you may need to reserve a larger package in order to accommodate the large number of guests. For example, if you have 15 children and 25 adults, you would need to reserve the 20 Party Package because you have 40 total guests.
What is the upgrade policy if I need to add more guests to a party?admin2022-02-26T17:49:57-07:00
Party upgrades will be solely dependent on the amount and size of parties we have booked. If we are fully booked, we may not have the physical capacity to upgrade your package and add more guests. We will do our best to accommodate you, however, please keep in mind that multiple parties occur simultaneously, and each party may want or need to add guests as well.
What is the cost to upgrade or add more guests to a party?admin2023-03-13T16:01:04-06:00
Adding more guests will depend on the availability of space and cannot be guaranteed. (If you anticipate a large number of guests, it is recommended that you reserve the party package that will properly accommodate those guests.) Pricing is subject to change.
Each additional child is $33.00. This price includes one free adult with that paid child.
Each additional adult that will not be playing (spectator) will cost $2.99.
What is the downgrade policy if some of my guests do not show up?admin2022-10-04T18:10:53-06:00
You must give us at least a two-week advance notice to downgrade the party. In the event you give us less than a two-week notice, you will have committed to the party package you selected. As you can imagine, we receive numerous calls for birthday parties and party space is limited. Once we book your party, you are reserving your space at the exclusion of other guests.
Do you offer private parties?admin2023-03-13T13:59:52-06:00
The money stored on the Jam Pass can be used at the admission counter, at the concession and in the arcade. At the moment, Jam Passes cannot be used online, however, you are able to check your balance and reload the card online by clicking here.
Are the tickets and/or money stored on the Jam Pass good for future visits?admin2021-11-22T17:24:13-07:00