ARCADES & PRIZES
ARCADES & PRIZES
TRAMPOLINE REBOUND AEROBICS
TRAMPOLINE REBOUND AEROBICS
• Jungle Jam cares about safety and cleanliness, therefore we’ve adopted a SOCK ONLY philosophy.
• ALL PLAYING GUESTS must wear Jungle Jam grippy socks. No shoes will be allowed in the play areas.
• Lockers and open cubbies are available. Lockers are $3.00 for a one-time in and one-time out access; and $5.00 for in and out access.
• Jungle Jam grippy socks are included in the Admission Price.
• Arcade game play sold separately.
• Previously purchased Jungle Jam Grippy Socks may be worn and admission for that individual will be discounted $1.00! Socks must be clean, with grippy intact and with no holes.
• Non-School Weekdays are priced the same as Holidays.
• We apologize, no outside food or drinks are allowed.
• A signed waiver must be completed for ALL GUESTS entering the facility whether playing or spectating. Minors must have a legal guardian sign a waiver for them.
Discounts (Must be purchased in person)
• Military Discounts: 10% off with valid Military ID
• Group Discounts – 10 or more children: $1.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 20 or more children: $2.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 30 or more children: Please Call For Rates
Due to the limited space available in the party area, the follow limits are placed for the parties:
- 10 Party Package allows for 20 seats (20 wristbands: 10 children and 10 adults)
- 15 Party Package allows for 30 seats (30 wristbands: 15 children and 15 adults)
- 20 Party Package allows for 40 seats (40 wristbands: 20 children and 20 adults)
No, children under one year of age will not be counted towards your guest limit. Everyone else will be included, regardless of age or physical limitations.
No. Children’s tickets are priced differently than adult tickets, therefore children may only use children tickets.
EVERYONE is required to sign the liability waiver or have a waiver signed on their behalf, regardless of age and physical abilities. Even those individuals that will not be playing (spectators) must sign a waiver (i.e., grandpas, grandmas, uncles, aunts, etc.). If an individual does not have a valid waiver on file, they will NOT be allowed to enter. NO EXCEPTIONS. Waivers are valid for one year.
- 10 Party Package reserves two 6-foot tables (12 feet total)
- 15 Party Package reserves three 6-foot tables (18 feet total)
- 20 Party Package reserves four 6-foot tables (24 feet total)
We have three (3) options (pricing subject to change without notice):
- 10 Party Package is $330.00 plus tax
- 15 Party Package is $495.00 plus tax
- 20 Party Package is $660.00 plus tax
We require a 50% NON-REFUNDABLE DEPOSIT to book the party.
Yes, if you wish to open a tab for your guests, please coordinate with your party host on the day of the event.
Alternatively, once you know how much money you want to give your guests, we can add that dollar amount to the Jam Passes and your guests can use the Jam Pass as a gift card to make additional purchases. Please keep in mind that the money added to the card can be used at the admissions counter, at the arcade and at the concession stand.
You may bring decorations as long as they are limited to being placed on the tabletops. Unfortunately, you will not be able to hang anything on the walls or from the ceiling.
Decoration set up is solely your responsibility. We are able to set up tableware items such as plates, utensils, napkins and table covers.
Yes, you can bring your own plates, utensils, napkins and table covers. We only ask that you let us know in advance so that we don’t set up your table beforehand. If you would like us to set up your table using your items, we ask that you bring the items the day before the party so that we can set up before your arrival.
Unfortunately, we cannot allow pinatas at this time.
Absolutely! We know that appetites may change at any given time! Just let the party host know that you would like to add on additional pizzas and we’ll simply add it to the birthday tab.
Because the party packages are built around space availability, you may need to reserve a larger package in order to accommodate the large number of guests. For example, if you have 15 children and 25 adults, you would need to reserve the 20 Party Package because you have 40 total guests.
Party upgrades will be solely dependent on the amount and size of parties we have booked. If we are fully booked, we may not have the physical capacity to upgrade your package and add more guests. We will do our best to accommodate you, however, please keep in mind that multiple parties occur simultaneously, and each party may want or need to add guests as well.
Adding more guests will depend on the availability of space and cannot be guaranteed. (If you anticipate a large number of guests, it is recommended that you reserve the party package that will properly accommodate those guests.) Pricing is subject to change.
- Each additional child is $33.00. This price includes one free adult with that paid child.
- Each additional adult that will not be playing (spectator) will cost $2.99.
You must give us at least a two-week advance notice to downgrade the party. In the event you give us less than a two-week notice, you will have committed to the party package you selected. As you can imagine, we receive numerous calls for birthday parties and party space is limited. Once we book your party, you are reserving your space at the exclusion of other guests.
Yes, please call and talk with a Party Host for current pricing and availability.
Yes, we have an open party seating area and multiple parties will be sharing the space with you.
The money stored on the Jam Pass can be used at the admission counter, at the concession and in the arcade. At the moment, Jam Passes cannot be used online, however, you are able to check your balance and reload the card online by clicking here.
Absolutely! You can save the tickets and money you have on your Jam Pass for your next visit.
Unfortunately, yes, you would have to pay the admission fee to enter the facility and play the arcade games.
Spectator Passes are reserved for adults ages 18 and older.