Our visually stimulating and exciting indoor playground structure is constructed with soft padding making for a safer and cleaner playground experience. It features three levels and over 8,000 square feet of obstacles, mazes, slides, crawl tunnels, bridges, climbing partitions and the only ball blaster arena in Albuquerque!
Why Choose Jungle Jam Indoor Playground?
• Jungle Jam cares about safety and cleanliness, therefore we’ve adopted a SOCK ONLY philosophy.
• ALL PLAYING GUESTS must wear Jungle Jam grippy socks. No shoes will be allowed in the play areas.
• Lockers and open cubbies are available. Lockers are $3.00 for a one-time in and one-time out access; and $5.00 for in and out access.
• Jungle Jam grippy socks are included in the Admission Price.
• Arcade game play sold separately.
• Previously purchased Jungle Jam Grippy Socks may be worn and admission for that individual will be discounted $1.00! Socks must be clean, with grippy intact and with no holes.
• Non-School Weekdays are priced the same as Holidays.
• We apologize, no outside food or drinks are allowed.
• A signed waiver must be completed for ALL GUESTS entering the facility whether playing or spectating. Minors must have a legal guardian sign a waiver for them.
Discounts (Must be purchased in person)
• Military Discounts: 10% off with valid Military ID
• Group Discounts – 10 or more children: $1.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 20 or more children: $2.00 off each child
• Group Discounts – 30 or more children: Please Call For Rates